Monday, December 21, 2009
So here is a picture of my daughter from our family shoot, her hair stayed nice until pictures the curls relaxed just enough she looked super cute, and she was just so photogenic! I have more pictures I just have to edit them, and when I do I'll post them. I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!
at 10:27 PM
Thursday, December 17, 2009
I apologize for not posting in awhile, I have been crazy busy getting ready for our long awaited trip to visit family for the holidays! I will probably not post anything while I am with great family and friends but I will start posting when we get back the first week of January and with any luck I will be ready to open my etsy shop! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and and fun filled New Year God Bless and be safe this holiday season!!
at 5:00 PM
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Don't forget to check if you are a winner of the GIVEAWAY! If I don't hear from the winners by Wednesday I will choose another one, so go check it out!
After school today we are going to go get some family pictures done, and since I won't have time between getting Ryne from school and driving to where the pictures will be taken to curl her hair I decided to curl it before school, I figure I can handle a few touch ups. I love simple and elegant for pictures, ya don't want to get get to fancy or all people will notice is the hair and not your beautiful little girl!
1. First I did an exaggerated side part. I then French Braided the section, instead of pulling small sections of the hair up I took BIG chunky sections creating a looser and more full braid. You can do what you want depending on the look you want.2. Then I took my small curling iron and just curled the rest of her hair and I haired sprayed it to death. Here's hoping it will last until picture time!This won't be the bow she is wearing for the pictures but it needed something.
Being goofy while mom is tryin to take a picture of the front of the hair!still being goofy..finally an ok front shot!
at 9:13 AM
Monday, December 7, 2009
The giveaway was a little better this week, I had quite a few people that e-mailed me and I got a few new followers WELCOME FLOWERS, I hope you like my humble blog! Ok on to the winners the the red lace poinsettia bows go to CRITTERTINE and the purple snow flake bows go to LUNDHOLM FAM e-mail me at email@example.com with your address and I will get them out to you asap! Thank you to everyone else that participated, I have decided that I will be selling my bows starting in January so if you didn't win and you like what you saw don't fret you will be able to purchase them, and I will have more giveaways in the future!
at 11:59 AM
Friday, December 4, 2009
1. Start buy parting off a small section of hair in the front, then part that down the middle.
2. French braid each section, secure with elastics
3. Pull the rest of the hair into a pony tail secure with an elastic, then braid the pony tail wrap it around into a bun, secure with booby pins and your done!
So I am going to attempt that GIVEAWAY again!! Hopefully I get more participation this time! The contest will end on Monday, that is also when the winner will be announced!
Purple Snow Flake Rag Bows (there are 2)Red Lace Poinsettia Rag Bows (also 2)
Ok so here's how it's going to work this time:
1. Become a follower of my blog, or if you are already leave a comment saying so
2. Tell a friend and when they become a follower and enter the contest have them leave your name and you will both get an extra entry!!
So this time you have up to 3 chances to win, remember to leave your comments on my blog and leave a comment for each entry. Those who did show interest last week will also get extra entries. If you would prefer not to leave comments then you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will enter you in. Good luck, now let's have a good GIVEAWAY!!!
at 10:08 AM