Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Hair Cut

We finally got Ryne's hair cut on Tuesday, I didn't think to take a before picture but to give ya an idea of how long her hair was they took off 4 1/2 inches! So these are the best pictures I could get of the "self hair cut"...
Why do they always go for the front!?
She took chunks out of the rest of her hair as well, I just didn't get a pic of that the front was the worst of it.
And on to the hair cut. We went with a cute bob, the style looks really cute on her and she really loves it and that's all that matters.
And the front. I am still trying to some up with come cute styles that stay put, as soon as I figure some out I will post them.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh that's not as short as I thought it would be. It's still cute.

IAguirre said...

LOL. My 2 year old cut her own hair too. I had to cut her hair same lenght as your daughter. I have to do hairdos with little elastics on the front so it won't look to choppy.