Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Twisty Pig tails Messy buns.

1) Start by parting a front section of the hair ( I parted from the back of each ear), then part that section in half.
2) Starting with one of the half sections part in half again, then do a twist or rope french style with one section secure it with an elastic, then do it with the other section, once that is done combine the 2 sections and secure with an elastic. Do this to the other side of the head.
3)Continue your middle part all the way down to the nap of the neck pull one side into pony tail catching the twists then do a messy bun, do the same thing to the other side and then add some bows if desired.

I feel like I am constantly apologizing for the lack of pictures, this time my batteries died and I didn't get new ones till today so I am reallly really sorry that I only have 2 pictures, if ya have any questions let me know.

No comments: